Citizen Space initial activity set up - basic instructions
Below are basic instructions for setting up a new Citizen Space activity. For detailed, step-by-step instructions with screenshots, see this article.
- First, go to your Citizen Space URL. To add an activity, go to the Manage Activities tab and select the Add Activity link.
- Enter information into the fields as required and choose your activity type, then select the Add Activity button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, select option 1. Edit Activity Details.
- Enter information into the fields on this page as required, and select the Save button. We suggest you save this page regularly as you are working through it. Don't worry though, you will get a warning and a prompt if you do try to leave the page without saving your work.
- Select the dashboard link.
- Earlier, when you set up your activity, you ticked which type of activity you wanted to set up, e.g. online survey, link activity, etc. The type of activity chosen will now appear as link number 2 in the pale blue box at the top of the dashboard. Select the link.
- Follow the instructions for your activity type:
- Next, you may want to theme your activity to make it look distinctive. Linked here is our article on options for managing the theme.
- At this point, you may preview your activity and/or publish it.
Need more detailed instructions? See this article for step-by-step information with screenshots.